Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sneak Peak


 I am behind schedule on my current project, so I have to give you a sneak peak of what I am working on.  I have three little nieces that I always want to make something for and I am just dying to take a picture of the three of them together in something I made.  Can you guess what I'm making?



Your clues are; they were popular for girls to where in the 1980's; dancers usually wear them; and they are worn on the legs.  Do you know what they are?  What do you think of the colors?

4 comments:

  1. Hello!! thanks for your comment in my blog Insensata! I see you crochet! congrats! I always say once you start, it's a one-way ticket! I invite you to see my other crochet (and other stuff) blog http://laurasners.blogspot.com/ i wish you a wonderful week! (and I have no idea what are you making to your nieces, but I'm sure they're gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I enjoyed looking at your blog Insensata and I will head on over to see your other work, thanks for inviting me and thanks for the comment. I am making leg warmers, so they can wear under their little skirts.

      Delete
  2. Isn't crochet addictive??
    The above piece (presuming it's a scarf) looks spectacular!
    {And I also wanted to say "thank you" for the amazing comment you left for me}
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! The above piece is one half of a set of leg warmers. i love your work, its beautiful.

      Delete

What's Your Two Cents?