Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Little "Bow" Peep

I am currently enthralled with crocheting items for babies and toddlers, so all of the little ones in my family will reap the benefits of this phase I am going through.  This little one here likes to wear flower headbands and when I saw the pattern for the bow, I thought of her.  Isn't she just darling in her red bow.  Crocheting for babies and toddlers has it's perks, the projects work up fast and I can produce more projects.

Patten used from Crochet Today Magazine

9 comments:

  1. oo.. what cuteness!!!
    She's adorable! And your crocheted bow is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful baby) i like crochet for babies too welcome to my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is my neice and she is a sweet baby. You make beautiful baby items.

      Delete
  3. that bow and baby is toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She will be one next month.

      Delete

What's Your Two Cents?