Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Peachy Keen Tunic

I made this last year but never got a chance to photograph it.  I just had to make something with eyelet fabric and at the same time a few of the blogs that I read were making  pillowcase dresses.  Something fairly simple for a beginner to make.  Two rectangles sewn together and of course I added a slit because I'm fast... no just kidding, so it would not pull at my hips...


This is certainly a hot weather outfit.  I feel so exposed up top with just the cording holding the garment together.  I added the belt to give it some shape. It gives it a western vibe to me. I paired it with brown leggings...



                                             but what shoes should I wear with this?




                         sewyalater!





No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Two Cents?