Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sewing In A Straight Line- Easy Breezy Blouse


This is my first shirt, yay!  I made it for the Sew Weekly local color challenge.  I call it The Great Lakes Shirt because of the fresh blue colors that remind me of water.  Michigan is the Great Lakes State, being surrounded by the five fresh bodies of water, thus the local color theme.  It is also a project from Sewing In A Straight Line.





It is made out of a sheer chiffon, at least I think it is chiffon, which is very tricky to work with.  When I was cutting and sewing the fabric, everything seemed skewed, but somehow it worked out.  I believe it is because of the drape the fabric has.  I had to alter it a little by adding side vents, because I'm a hippie chick, lol.
sheerness

3 comments:

  1. Your top looks great! Sewing chiffon is soo difficult and you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca. The hard work was worth it.

      Delete
  2. How to make money online - How to Make Money from
    This is a technique by which you can make งานออนไลน์ a living from gambling online. As you make more money from your bets and earn more money on

    ReplyDelete

What's Your Two Cents?